A few simple steps will keep your prints looking good for a long time. The most important tip to protect your
color prints is to request UV glass when having them framed. This will keep color prints that are in direct sunlight
or exposed to bright lights from fading over time.
1. Use UV glass when framing color prints
2. Use acid-free mattes and materials
3. Definitely add a matte so the print does not directly touch the glass
4. Have prints that are on drafting vellum dry-mounted when framed
5. When storing prior to framing, do not secure rolled prints with rubber bands as they will probably crease the